Erectile dysfunction is an urgent problem of our time, because not only mature men but also relatively young men suffer from the disorder. One of the many reasons for its appearance is an unbalanced diet, eating foods that adversely affect testosterone production and lead to obesity. Before strong drugs are offered, experts recommend changing eating habits and starting to use sexual enhancers. There is a fairly large list of dishes that have a positive effect on male sexual activity. Among them you can choose both simple and affordable vegetables and fruits, and more sophisticated exotic specimens.
Products that improve potency in men
Male potency is a hot topic of much scientific work. Scientists are not only studying the causes of sexual dysfunction, they are also putting together new formulas for miracle pills. And they all claim that lifestyle changes, and most importantly proper nutrition, can increase potency almost instantly. After all, the food culture has disappeared somewhere in the last few decades.
It is important to know! Whole and healthy food has been replaced by semi-finished products, fast food, sauces, condiments stuffed with preservatives and chemical additives. All this imperceptibly destroys the body from the inside and leads to the development of a sexual disorder.
In the article, we address the question of which products increase potency in men and what should be excluded from consumption forever.
Foods that can hurt
It is important to understand that not all products are useful for the normal functioning of the genitourinary system in men. Some components of the diet, on the contrary, have a negative effect, have a negative effect, contribute to a decrease in testosterone production, the extinction of sexual activity, the occurrence of side effects. It is impossible to list all the products, you just need to familiarize yourself with the list and characteristics of the main groups.
- Foods high in bad cholesterol. These include fast food, pizza, chips, sausages, smoked meats, sauces, including mayonnaise, fried foods.
- Soy and products based thereon. It contains phytoestrogens - female hormones that inhibit testosterone synthesis. For the same reason, you should limit your intake of whole milk to 1 liter per day.
- Corn, flaxseed, olive oil affect the production of male hormones, so you should use the product of one variety and no more than 6 tablespoons per day.
- Smoked products contain smoke liquid that is toxic to the testicles.
- Alcohol also greatly reduces the production of testosterone, negatively affects the functions of the male reproductive system. Beer, which contains phytoestrogens in addition to alcohol, is particularly harmful.
- Meat, which is also high in hormones, should be consumed in limited amounts. It's pork, beef, chicken.
- Caffeinated foods and beverages - black tea, cocoa, coffee. The norm for the latter per day is one cup. Excessive intake contributes to the destruction of the male hormone. The same applies to energy drinks, which put a strain on the heart muscle and worsen the condition of the vascular system.
- Sweet pastries, white bread are harmful to male potency because they contain sugar, yeast and acids that negatively affect testosterone synthesis.
- Unlimited Poultry Eggs. The best option is to consume no more than one product every other day.
- Even salt, sugar, and other spices necessary to sustain a normal life are beginning to be harmful in excess.
- Sweet carbonated drinks. In addition to sugar, the composition includes dyes, chemical compounds that prevent the achievement of a full and lasting erection. They reduce the production of testosterone and have a negative effect on spermatogenesis.
Advice! Correction of the diet is recommended primarily to prevent the development of age-related problems with potency. Adding healthy and necessary foods to the diet, of course, will not cure the existing disorder, but it will help maintain men's health for many years to come.
Healthy food and drink for men
Products for increasing potency in men should be conditionally divided into several categories. They can be combined with each other, make different combinations and invent new dishes and drinks. It all depends on imagination and experience, since there are no clear recommendations for cooking. These products include:
- prostate protectors;
They have a rich complex of components necessary for the normal functioning of the male urogenital and reproductive systems. You can use them in unlimited amounts for people of all ages. It has been proven that an early change to a healthy diet helps to maintain a strong potency. Nutritionists have compiled a rating of useful products, the top line of which take meat products.
The basis of the diet of a healthy man should be protein foods. It serves as a building material for muscle fibers, increases testosterone production and increases endurance. The following products are considered useful:
- chicken offal;
- beef heart or liver;
- any type of red meat.
Meat should be included in the daily diet. The daily norm is about 200 g, it makes sense to use offal twice a week.
All types of seafood are a valuable source of amino acids and zinc, B vitamins and unsaturated acids. In order to increase the potency of men, the following list is recommended:
- red fish;
- oysters and mussels;
- shrimp, lobster;
- crab meat;
It makes sense to include mussels and oysters in the diet twice a week, as well as seaweed, but since they are rich in iodine, the daily norm should not exceed 100 g.
As already mentioned, protein food is considered the most useful, which stimulates a lasting erection. Therefore, nutritionists recommend eating poultry eggs - chicken or quail. Many do not pay attention to this, but now they contain a lot of useful substances and contribute to an increased erection. The product can be boiled, fried, used in salads, sauces, first and second courses. The main thing is to diversify your diet so as not to become addicted. The recommended rate is 1-2 eggs three times a week.
When listing products useful for potency, one should think of berries and fruits. Bananas, called the "fruits of sensuality and passion, " are considered leaders. You need to eat a few pieces every day. In addition, the diet should be varied with apricots, avocados and citrus fruits.
Excellent helpers in the fight against signs of impotence are sour cream, sour milk, goat's milk. The latter affects male libido due to the presence of amino acids and a vitamin complex. This tool was tested by Egyptian pharaohs and Roman generals. To achieve the result, you should drink a couple of glasses of it every day. Improvement occurs after a week.
Sexual energy is stimulated by foods such as beets, garlic and carrots. They increase blood circulation and rejuvenate the body. The rich composition of eggplant, tomato and artichoke allows you to get rid of erection problems and diseases of the genitourinary system.
After finding out which foods have an impact on male libido and potency, you need to think about drinks, which also play an important role in changing eating habits and maintaining a healthy diet:
- black coffee (no more than one cup per day);
- Orange juice is a source of vitamin C;
- green tea is a leader in antioxidant content;
- vegetable juices rich in vitamins and minerals;
- berry fruit drinks with natural acids;
- Teas and infusions made from medicinal plants.
Rosehip decoction is considered extremely useful. It is a powerful antioxidant and contains a lot of vitamin C. The remedy should be used three times a week. To enhance the effect of coffee, you can add spices to the drink - cloves, cardamom, black pepper, thyme, cinnamon. They will help increase sexual desire and stimulate a vivid orgasm.
spices and herbs
Studying the question of what foods can increase potency in men, one should not forget about herbs and spices, the consumption of which is recommended to improve palatability and maintain men's health. The list of irreplaceable "helpers" includes the following plants.
- Thyme (savory). Many call it the herb of happiness. Use in moderate doses can increase potency and prolong erotic sensations.
- lemongrass. Stimulates the production of seminal fluid, increases energy, strengthens the overall tone of the body.
- Rosemary. The leaves and shoots contain substances that are similar in properties to sex hormones.
- Dubrovnik ordinary. It has a stimulating effect, stimulates a good orgasm.
- Johannis herbs. Restores libido, strengthens the nervous system, regulates the emotional state.
- Oats. The seeds are used in the form of decoctions and infusions.
Ginger, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric, fennel seeds should be added to this list. All these spices have a rich biochemical composition, contain essential oils, due to which they have a beneficial effect on men's health and strength.
Delicious recipes to strengthen male strength
Nutrition experts offer many recipes to increase male libido and achieve a stable erection. Even more descriptions and detailed master classes on cooking can be found on the Internet.
- honey and sesame. A handful of seeds are slowly fried in a pan without adding oil. Mix with a small amount of liquid product and eat three tablespoons a day.
- Apples, radishes and carrots. Wash and clean all ingredients thoroughly. After that, chop, mix in a bowl, where you add the juice of half a lemon. The reception scheme is the same as in the previous recipe.
- nutrient blend. In a jar of liquid honey, add half a liter of red wine and 1 tbsp. l. aloe juice. Cover the contents with a lid and put in a dark place for two weeks. The resulting product should be consumed in a tablespoon three times a day before meals.
- Cottage cheese with onions. 2 heads of the Yalta variety, peeled, chopped. Mix 120 g of fermented milk product with half a glass of sour milk, add chopped onions. Sprinkle with chopped parsley or dill leaves. You can eat the dish every day.
Products that improve sperm quality
In addition to the weakening of potency in men, there is another problem - a violation of the reproductive function. The ideal spermiogram is currently rather rare. This is due to many factors including a sedentary lifestyle. It is often possible to fix the problem with the help of certain foods and folk remedies.
It is by nature that a man must have rich and varied food in order to reproduce. Therefore, it is recommended to include in the diet:
- meat, including offal and liver;
- dried fruits - dates, dried apricots;
- honey, nuts of all kinds;
- bananas, avocados, mangoes;
- Cereals - wheat, buckwheat, rice, lentils;
- artichokes, squash, including seeds;
- bee products.
It is important to know! If sperm are too passive and inactive, it is recommended to include foods rich in L-carnitine in the diet.
Aphrodisiacs are foods that increase sexual desire. Certain dishes, drinks, spices, aromatic compositions are considered natural. Due to the rich composition, they achieve the following effects:
- relieve stress, fatigue;
- rejuvenate the body;
- increase in sexual desire;
- ensure a stable and long-lasting erection;
- increase the severity of sexual pleasure;
- affect the pleasure center, which is located in a specific area of the brain.
The list of products that increase potency in men almost instantly includes the following.
- Nuts of any kind. They are eaten raw, added to salads and other dishes. Almonds are especially useful.
- Seafood. These are all kinds of red fish, oysters, shrimp, mussels, snails, caviar.
- Vegetables. Help men can bring such species as eggplant, artichoke, tomato, herbs, Jerusalem artichoke, lettuce.
- fruits and berries. Among them, nutritionists also distinguish several species - peaches, pineapples, mangoes, apricots, avocados, strawberries.
- Spices. Chili pepper, cinnamon, rosemary, basil, lavender, ginger and fennel have a strong stimulating effect.
- Mushrooms. Some of their strains are capable of increasing potency. These are morels, truffles, mushrooms.
- Treasure. The product of beekeeping not only has a healing effect, but also effectively affects male potency. An allergy test should be carried out before use.
- Chocolate. Black strains can increase sexual desire and heighten feelings.
Experts advise eating lean meat, as it increases the percentage of red blood cells, thereby quickly saturating tissue cells with blood and oxygen.
Prevention of impotence
Sexual impotence is an important problem that can be triggered by both physiological and psychogenic factors. Preventive measures are directly related to the cause that caused the sexual disorder. But the following are generally accepted:
- proper and balanced diet;
- proper rest, sleep for at least eight hours;
- moderate physical activity;
- Exclusion of nervous overstrain from stressful situations.
Doctors recommend swimming or tennis and enrolling in a sports department. Include healthier "male" foods in your daily diet, limit the use of caffeinated drinks, sodas and energy drinks. All activities are aimed at increasing self-confidence and the desire for sexual power. As practice shows, following the recommendations of specialists will help restore health and feel the joy of intimate relationships.
The potency of a man and the ability to conceive largely depend on the quality of nutrition. To maintain men's health and strength, it is not necessary to take medicines, but it is necessary to limit harmful and absolutely useless products and replace them with tasty and natural products that do not contain chemical compounds and improve the quality of sex life on naturaland influence in a positive way.